Do not use Knoti and a rope to secure loads, for climbing and for connections that could endanger objects or persons if opened unintentionally or suddenly. Take particular care that no objects or persons are in the danger zone when lifting or transporting a bundle tied with a rope and Knoti. Knoti and a rope are suitable for tying a bundle of wood of max. 1 ster (1Rm) firewood. If the bundle is transported hanging from the rope, this is done at one's own risk, as this load is not permitted for Knoti and the rope. The rope and Knoti can break if overloaded. Parts flying around could endanger people or damage property. The load on the rope and Knoti must not exceed half the specified breaking load. Do not reuse damaged ropes or Knoti. Avoid sharp edges to avoid damaging the rope and Knoti.
Knoti and rope, like other tensioning straps, are only a lashing system and not a "hoist"/lifting tool.
Always pay attention to your Danger Area and our Safety instructions
• Do not use Knoti and rope to secure loads.
• Do not use your knoti or rope for climbing.
• Do not use Knoti and rope for connections that could endanger property or people if they are opened unintentionally or suddenly.
• Take special care that no objects or people are in the danger area when lifting or transporting a bundle tied with a rope and knot.
• Knoti u. Ropes are suitable for a bundle of wood with max. 1 ster (1Rm)